![]() |
| Reminds of my primary school days back in UG. |
Heeeeeey, haha, long time. I've been busy this whole week. I didn't have any time to sit down and give you a lil update on how things are going. School is aight (as in not going that good), but I'm not giving it. I just have to keep my head up and keep going. As long as I know that I'm doing my very best, then that's all that matters.
Yesterday, I talked with a good friend of mine, Hally. Btw, here's her blog www.wonderwallstories.blogspot.com. It's worth the peep. So, we hadn't being talking to each other like for a month. And a month is TOO long for both of us, because usually it takes only 48 hours without talking to her. I miss her. She makes me laugh, she seems wise for her age, she is intelligent and ambitious, she is my sister (as in for UG too) and she really does know how to make the boys heads turn! haha. Hally is one of a kind.
Right now, my ass is on Skype. I'm chatting with an Italian dude, hehe. Bueno! Well, I think he kinda likes me, as in he is fond of me, but nothing more. The dude LOVES Black girls. He adores them. Every bit. He sings and plays the guitar, he even know all the Soukouss and Zouk songs! Wow, I know! A black man in a white body! lol. He even sings in Swahili. That's impressive.
Talking about Skype, I had to help L with it. She hadn't heard about it till now. Amaalo, as we Ugandans say. So, she was getting herself done up for her BF D. lol. Stressing and all. And I had to help her press the "Video Call" button! Anyways, she is funny :D I like her.
Oh, I met B today. At the kitchen, as usual. I sense that he likes me. I guess I have to keep a distance.....or.....?
Ok, you guys might be wondering about the title of this entry, since nothing above is about it! Well, does the name Omar ring a bell? OH, YES! The Wire! Bingo! Recently, I've been gluing my head to my beautiful black laptop watching the 1st season of The Wire. I remember a friend of mine told me about it. Since it was all about cops and crocks, I didn't bother to watch. But after watching the first episode, I was immediately attached to the series. Ok, yes, it is about cops and crocks, but it's more than that. It's always "more than that". Hehe, just take it. I had to use the phrase inorder to get you on my side. *tihii*
" Come at a king, you best not miss " is so far my favorite line. And McNulty is kinda cute. hehe.
And Stringer-Bell doesn't seem reliable.... He might string that bell around your neck. LOL. (Well, I laughed. Don't know if you did....) Anyways, I recommend the series. Caution: Viewers will get addicted. Example: Me.
lil update:
- My skin is doing great. But I'm thinking of trying out Castor Oil.
- My braids are still looking G.O.O.D.
- John and Z are getting more friendly. I like that.
- School is killing me, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up.
- I went to church this Sunday! : )
- Being in second-hand shops is like eating candy.
- Grocery shopping is going much more smoother now.
- My B-Day is soon. And Mom says that I don't need to come home until Christmas. WHT?!
- I miss my baby, nikonD300
- I tired of being "hit on" every second. Last time was on Friday..... He wanted my number. I said no. He said it doesn't mean that he wants to be BF and GF. I said no. He said he just wanted to be friends. I said NO, I didn't know you. After that, he left. One thing, he went inside a woman's store. He said he saw me from outside. STALKER
- I need more S-Friends (S=Skype)
- I want to learn the guitar....after that the bass guitar.
- I feel content.....with my life, family, friends and God. Still, something is missing.
- Can't stop drinking hot water with honey. *nam*
- I have to focus more on what brought me here to St. Avanger : SCHOOL.
- I wanna cut my hair short...like Kelis.
- I'm happy for the beautiful creatures put on this earth by God Himself.
- And for the finale; walk with faith, but not sight.
God Bless.
black panther
current time: oo:41 WEDT

No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it