whoop, whoop. How y'all doing? It's Monday! Rise and shine for the new week. New opportunities and extra good reason to look forward for the weekend.....which is like.....3000000000000000 miles away. But don't lose faith, hehe.
y'all might be wondering about the title of this entry.
lol, well, remember I told you about the party in the basement? It was last Saturday, as in two days ago. (I was tired as **** on Sunday). I went....I kinda forced myself too. Wasn't really in the mood, but I kinda saw it as an opportunity to get to know the rest living in the same student housing as me. So, I went down. In high heels :D, which I eventually removed because I felt lame....no one else had high heels on.
yeah, I went down to the basement....
*Oh.....I don't know these people....*
Turned to the left
*Oh! Snacks!*
So, I sat down right next to the snacks and had it my way. Lol, I talked to people...well, I said hi and that's it.... So, I felt like something was missing, and besides, it didn't seem like people were drunk....yet.
I went upstairs and knocked on B's door. lol.
knock knock
B: "Oh, hello."
Me: "Hey.... *giggle, smile,laugh* I was downstairs now, but I don't know any of the people there...*
B: "Oh, well, I thought you said you would be there by 10 PM"
Me: "Yeah, but L literally pushed me out the door. She told me to be there before 10.... So, I was kinda wondering if we could go down together"
B: "Yeah, sure. Wait, like 3 minutes."
Me: "ok, I'll wait outside your door."
B: "You mean here? Oh, but you can come in, if you want."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Me: "Ok" *smile,heart racing*
His room was kinda tidy.....but not THAT tidy. He had on a black tight T. *WHOO* I like guys with black tight T's and jeans.
B: "Should I go in this one or put on something else?"
Me: "NO, don't change. You look good like that....."
B: "Oh, but it's kinda an underwear."
Me: "Who will notice?...* I don't mind at all, whoooo. haha*droll*
B: "But how about this T? Is it ok?"
Me: "Yeah, it's cool. But I prefer the black one. But just take the other one. Don't listen to what I say."
B: "Ok, then."
So, whilst he was putting on the T and making himself ready, we talked about what music he likes to listen to. His laptop was playing some hardcore techno music.........not my type.
So, we went down to the basement together, got some snacks and drinks. He drunk beer, I'm more of the soda type :D. We talked and everything, and eventually he had two balloons in his hands.
Me: "Oh, are those your t*ts? HAHA"
B: "Yeah."
So I grabbed "them" and he went like
B: "Oh, no, you touched my t*ts"
HAHAHHAHA, I couldn't stop laughing. Gosh, he is funny. And he kept like running after me
B: "Come on, touch them. Squeeze them!"
HAHAHA. B is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuny. Although at times he might seem weird. The weirder, the better.
Later that night, the hostess suggested we should play some games.
1st game:
Two masts were placed on the floor, with two cups containing whichever liquor one wanted. So, the goal is to stand like 6 meters from the masts, run to them, while kneeling and drink from Cup 1. After that, one is to run back to start, then back to the masts, lay down on the masts and drink from Cup 2. The first one is reach initial start is the winner. B won! He got some chocolate balls as a prize, tihi.
2nd game (I participated.....I kinda regret):
ok, forget it. I'm not telling you. It was so embarrassing.
So, I went to sleep 1.30 AM. I know, I'm a baby. I got tired, besides I was planning on going to church the next day. Which didn't happen, but my lazy ass woke up 11 AM! *uuugghhh*
During the night, some Russian drunkard talked to me. He was nice, but you know when people have alcohol in their blood, you aren't really sure if they are themselves. Whilst others say they are.... Anyways, pick and choose.
Well, we talked. Nothing serious, he has a GF. I think.....And he is a Muse fan. *LIKE* So, we played Muse music the rest of the night : )
So, yeah, L came up at 2.00 AM and we slept...immediately.
Sunday morning, 11 PM, me still in bed mad about the fact I didn't make for Sunday mass. To be frank, I felt sad. I felt like I betrayed myself. I like going to church, confiding in Jesus and God. Especially in times like these, where traps are f*cking lied out for me! HAHA. yeye.....
So, just came from the kitchen, where L is having a wonderful time with her crush S. B is there too....I done with giving him attention....for now ; )
I think it's for best if I just focus on my books now. Boys are on third place now, after my family. I had a breakdown today. I came home from school early and cried my ass off in my room. The studies are killing me and I'm not looking forward for my exams........We'll see. Why worry about something before it occurs? I kept telling myself that every single time. It worked in previous moments, but it sure ain't working now!
P.S. check out www.leggy-freda.blogspot.com. She's like my other half...someway.....or....,,*out-of-words* whatever. Check her out. It's worth the click!
Bye kiddos, g2r more Math.
God Bless.
black panther
No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it