The Ostrich Swag


I have done the most dumbest thing a human being could ever think of doing.
I have gone beyond my boundaries.
I feel
humilated
empty of common sense
and most of all,
like an ostrich.
Right now, I wish I could just stick my head under the ground and stay there for all eternity.
For real. I mean it. I don't care if the worms crawl through my ears, nostrils, mouth, yeah, even my a*sh*le!
This is beyond my knowlegde. I made the decision without thinking. I followed my heart, not my mind. My feelings won the battle over my rational soldiers. The thing they possessed the most; my mind, was poisoned by their worst enemy; the red soldiers fighting for the lovelorns and the starving creatures of the untouchable world.
I could do anything to shrink the most smallest size ever. I wish my mind to work better sometimes! HOW COULD I EVEN THINK OF DOING WHAT I DID? No human being is in the right mind to do such a thing. It's unspeakable of. Uggghhhhh! Why me? Can someone please send me som cheese in the mail, so I can smash my head with it?! YES, DOZENS OF CHEESE PLEASE. Mustard would be good too. Lol, listen to myself.

Anyhoo, I'm supposed to be studying now, but since L has her friend over and they are listening to music, I can't do so. So y'all have the great opportunity to hear/read my cr*p. I usually not whiney as this. If bad things happen, I suck it up and move on. But this right here, no no, it is unsuckable (if that's a word....).
Anyhoo, you guys must be wondering why I'm acting like a little child now. Why I'm whining like a little b*tch, kicking and screaming, rolling back and forth on the ground, and banging my forhead against the wall.
Why?
"Yeah, why, Black Panther? What's happened?"
Ok, here it goes.
I SEND PRINCE A TEXT AND HE HASN'T ANSWERED ME!
The text was sent 3 AM (lol) at night. I was afraid of sending it to him in daytime....So figured that he could get it when he woke up, BUT NAHH, THINK AGAIN.
So, this means I sent the text at Friday night......Yes, it was sent when I was in a sober condition. Please, I don't drunk-text. lol
So, I talked to Hally and Rose yesterday.
Hally was like:
"No, come on. Don't give up. Add him on FB."
Well, have done that before, but I think he rejected my friend request, LOL.
Rose went:
"He should reply you. I mean, if someone's tells you that they like you, why send them away? Right. If he doesn't then he *mos def* doesn't know what he's losing.
Hmmmmmm, he doesn't know me. lol. First time I saw him was this summer. First and last. -___-
Ever since then, I've been thinking of him.
When you want something badly, why not go for it?
But don't do it my way, lol. I think I messed up big time.
BUT (there is always one), either

1) He doesn't have credit
2) His battery is flat
3) He has major bad eye sight that he couldn't read my text
4) His phone is hidden somewhere
5) He is contemplating on what he should say back
6) He thinks of me as nut case.

OR

7) He is shy.

lol
Yes, I stalked the guy. I've even signed up for a website just because he is there too, but it's been ages since he's been there........
Hmmphhhh, this isn't fun. For real.
Why me?!?!?! LOL, ok, haha, won't go there.
I'm gonna keep on fighting till he's mine. Why? He has an adorable smile.
But for now, I'm doing The Ostrich Swag! (For readers having difficulties understand, please look at the picture above the text.)
So, I've been doing everything to cheer me up. I just feel rejected. But this dude made my day. May I present for you Mr. Cadillac GoogleMeN*gga Stacks.  LMAO. Unbelieveable.

I've been on FB looking at random profiles. It's kinda shocking what people post on FB nowadays. Seems like some people don't have boundaries.

What about you? What would or wouldn't you post on FB?
I, personally, don't post anything. I change my profil picture every 6 months. :D



black panther

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it