I was sitting watching the 2nd season of The Game ( heart!!!) and this song came up. You know that scene where Melanie goes to the grocery shop and meets Derwin. Ahhhh, those two are SOOOO cute together.
PS. Dru was a nightmare!!!
Anyhoo,
it's been a while since I've listened to it.
4 comments:
It's a BB8520 ;)
I LOVE Heather Hadley & I REALLY LOVE The Game (THAT IS MY SHOW!!!!) I cannot wait until it comes back on in January :)
That GOOD GOOD Blog
I really dont know how Rihanna is more popular..
Happy new year sweetness...XX
@ Dee O.
I know! she is the BOMB! I love her voice. Haha, one time i found myself singing the song along, but couldnt keep up
@ Ugandan girl
True. Looks like people nowadays have lost their hearing so they can't decipher what bad or authentic.
Happy New Year to you 2. :)
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it