Wouldn't you like your potential BF or hubby sing this to you? I love Angie Stone's album. I press the repeat button all day long!
This is what we need to hear. I'm so sad that little children come upon today's music, singing along, not even knowing what the words mean.
It's a pity.
Anyhoo, people have their fancies and like.
black panther
7 comments:
Wow, when wast the last time I listened to ANgie Stone. My one loves her. ;-)
BP, I enjoyed listening to the voice medley of this not necessarily the words.....Angela's voice is smoking!
glad you guys liked the song :)
gonna play this on my wedding song, well IF i get married, lol
Hun you page keeps on transferring me to the texas heat...is this normal..?
simanyi, nga i dont get the same problem.
too bad, wanted you to read it.
Did you just say if you get married, Bloody red and desired?
ha!
@GiGi yeah, IF i get married. lol! but u know, everyone says so, and in the end they do get married!
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it