"hey, can i speak to you?"




That's what he started with. Last Thursday. I saw him the same day. I was in town wondering around after spending hours and hours at the library doing Chemistry and Math. I arrived there at 11 AM. Left 5 PM.
I went from store to store looking for a silver earring.....lol.
I looked to my left and there he was.
"Awww, he is cute. He is tall to. A beg na" *lol* (sorry for the Naija if that's the wrong way to say it...I'm from UG)
He saw me too, but I looked away....as always.
I entered the shopping center in hope that he would follow me.
But he didn't.
*Well, well, wouldn't say thats the first time. I guess I should just give up om guys.*, I thought.
Went to a store which had small hoop silver earrings, but they weren't perfect enough.
Another store.
*Nah, too big.*
Another store.
*Ohh, snap, haven't worn earrings like these since 10th grade. Oh, and my puppy love PandaP*
Another store.
*Ugh, I dont feel like entering at all*

So exited the shopping center and went into another one.
Guess who was walking towards me?
Him.
*Crap, he sees me. Ok, ask as if you don't see him*
My ears were having an eargasm with Cee Lo's new CD "The Lady Killer".
I couldnt hear a thing around me.
And he stopped me.
1. *What? Did he just stop me?*
2. *Cant he see that I'm busy listening to music? Besides who stops someone you've never met when they seem preoccupied*
3. *Turn, stupid. Stop thinking*

I turned and he leaned towards me.
"What?"
"Can I speak to you?" he said so in Norwegian.
"Yeah, sure."
I took a break from my love scene with Cee Lo and gave him my ears. *yummi*
"Do you speak English?"
"Yeah....."
"Oh, where you from?"
"Uganda"     THE PEARL OF AFRICA <3
"Oh, ogamba ki?"
"Ehhh, you're Ugandan?"    * my eyes lit up, my smile got bigger*
"No, I'm Rwandese."

Next day I call my girls H and R. Found out that R had a crush on him before. lol
Yesterday she convinces me into adding him on FB. I wasn't sure, but I went for it.
Today he accepted my friend request.
Scrolling down his page.
Click the "Info" button.
Scroll down.
BANG
"In a relationship with _______*

*F&CK*

"that's the way love goes" kept playing in my head.
I guess in still standing in the queue.


God Bless.

black panther

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. pain. and he sounded so good.
You didnt say what the convo was about anyway. And did he really link to the gf or was it just an 'in a relationship' status? Some people pull that stunt to keep the opp sex away.
Anyway, the patient blogger eats the fattest ...... ;)

black panther said...

he's working for an organisation for aid in developing countries. so he was looking for some voluunters and money.

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it