back in the days


yummi


























Saving the best for last!  : D




90's music is the best. No doubt. For real, the world should have ended by 1999, than 2012, cuz by 1999 we would all die with DECENT, NICE, MEANINGFUL music than this cr*p playing on the radio. 
P.S. 
NO, the world ain't ending by 2012. God is the one to jugde that. *maya-calendar-my-nice-bodonkadonk*


God Bless. 

black panther

8 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

I am with you on this one...90's definatly the best ever...the beat, the lyric...you could dance slow or grind on this music...these days sometimes i even wonder if i should dance or just jump up and down...and i claim to be in my early twenties ..:-)...hey sweets...

Ginger said...

You are such an old soul but yeah gotta agree. These are my all time favourites!! PM Dawn Classic!!

black panther said...

i know. i love the 90's

@UG-Girl.
im fine, girl. where have you been??

Anonymous said...

Right on with this selection!! MJB and PM Dawn should rock on!

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

black panther said...

@The Corner Shop
I know!!! MJB has soul.
Thanks for following. And like ur blog too :D imma follow too, lol

Bisous Natasha said...

I'm loving these old school jams ;-)

black panther said...

thanks, SnowBlack. :) glad you do!

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

YEAH OLDSCHOOL!!! I MISS THE TIME

http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it