Nice. I like the beatings and stuffAdiya
Very chill song. but the video is very different. Fashion Rehab
*sad face*...i hav been tryning to play the video, but it is refusing to....but i wil still check it out...
Love the beat and video e'en though I dont get the plot. Like why did she betray him? I dont understand the money that exchanged hands at the end...p.s. Notice that guy looks like Tyler Perry's brother?
thanks everyone :D
tell it, show it & share it
5 comments:
Nice. I like the beatings and stuff
Adiya
Very chill song. but the video is very different.
Fashion Rehab
*sad face*...i hav been tryning to play the video, but it is refusing to....but i wil still check it out...
Love the beat and video e'en though I dont get the plot. Like why did she betray him? I dont understand the money that exchanged hands at the end...
p.s. Notice that guy looks like Tyler Perry's brother?
thanks everyone :D
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it