- Summer is coming, but I don't feel like it is really here. The weather here is isn't hot at all. It barely hits 10 celsius degrees and it's windy as it can be! And the sun is acting like a little mouse; busting out from the clouds and smiling at you, and the next minute it's gone with all the cheese (=WARMTH!)
- I'm done with my exams. Geology (check), Math (check), Chemistry (half-check). I have to do the Chemistry exams again. I didn't pass it. I cried my eyes out. I feel like a failer.
- I'm done with smiling at people on the streets. I mean, everytime I pass someone and they look at me, I automatically smile at them, but they don't smile back. Maybe I'm missing something. So, smiling at people, just as a sign of kindness, is "out" now? *smh*
- My classmate/best buddy-to-be/Mr.Juice is making feel like I'm gonna have him by my side for a long time. I felt sad seeing him leave for summer. He is kind, cute, understanding and funny. It feels nice to actually be good friends with a boy. And best of all, he confines in me. So do I.
- The Martin Show from the 90's is SOOOO funny. Martin Lawrence is the mastermind behind it all. I have all the seasons downloaded on my laptop. *sweeeeet*
- I made a big mistake. I told L she could have my room, since I'll be gone for the whole summer. But that backfired. If I don't get a job back home, I might have to come back and work here...... *ops*
- Sometimes I feel like running away. Ok, I know that sounded so cliche! *eww* But I'm serious. Just get away from everything and start fresh somewhere else where no one knows me. Without bonds and attachments.
- I have to refocus on where I am in life now.
- Just discovered that personality outruns appearance. Trust me.
- I'm still dead serious about travelling to JA-MEH-KAH when cash starts flowing in.
- I'm missing my home country, Uganda, so much. Literally, my heart is aching. So, I'm planning on moving back after I've settled down.
- Oh, and the fact that someone explains that they're over the ex all the time, thinks of Him/her, dreams of Him/her, whispers his/her name out in the night, pictures him/her with them, write poems about him/her, cry over him/her, suffers over him/her, smiles when they think him/her is CLEARLY not over him/her. And that applies to me. *fml*
- At last, but not least, no matter how hard people judge you, tell them to check themselves first. You know what they say, "Love yourself before you can love another". While "Accuse/examine yourself before accussing/examing others".
God Bless.
black panther
2 comments:
Here summer's been and gone..We had it for appx 2wks..and then when striaght to winter ..skipped autum..They are still blaming it on global warming - which i still dont understand till today..i guess ii just have to keep recycling.
Sorry abt chem. cant say much on that one , i hated chem with a passion
Boy- friends in my book are much easier than chics..Less complicated and more fun
Hope you get a JOB home soon and JAMICA a definate must go..:-)
And then i stop blogging on your blog..:-)
Hugs about missing home. You really should go home for the summer if possible. A change of environ is always good.
Seems your hosts are worse than mine :). Don't take it personal though. Its culture.
Have a great summer dear.
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it