Is there a thing as "bad timing"? Seriously, because I believe there is such a thing. Some people would disagree saying that using the phrase is just a weak excuse.
Well, I'm in the middle of a bad timing.
Apparently, my buddy J knows some guy who likes me. Some days ago he called and asked to hang out. It didn't seem odd, so I accepted the invite.
But look-a-here, we spent 5 days together. In a ROW!!! So during those days, the guy spills out that he likes me and stuff.
Day 3, we are chilling at my place (he is the first guy ever to enter my room....). The kissing started and I backed off. Like in a dramatic move. Sign??
I really got me thinking that I'm not ready for a relationship. I've spent 5 looooooooooooooooooong but nice years being single and I'm finally getting used to it. I'm just used to my own company........
I don't want to hurt him, but eyyy, it's inevitable, right? Better now than later.
Gosh. In one week. All this. I just can't wait to starting doing things without thinking. Lol, besides he has been occupying my thoughts that it's a danger to my school work. And I was the one who thought I could manage. Hah! Yet, my heart beats faster when I see him and a smile appears on my face. He has it all. I HATE THIS!!!
Anyways, sorry for the lack of entries. I bet you guys can guess why.
And I'm planning to post more photography. I need some feedback from you lovelies.
God Bless.
black panther; the girl destined to die a virgin, lol.
3 comments:
what happened to my comment ...??!!!1
He makes your heart beat faster whilst you're in his presence :) so sweet. Don't be afraid. I tried not to get involved while in sch too and it worked pretty well but made for so many lonely moments. Can't you have the best of both?
@Ug girl, i haven't seen it. maybe something went wrong?
@shana
you feel me, ee?? i do want the best of both, but if i get with him, i might think that i'm missing out on something else. fun, trips with friends, single life. i guess i need some more time alone, lol.
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it