"And on the last day, He rested"



whoop whoop, it's Sunday! How are you all doing? How was your weekend? A madness, crazy, pure bliss? :) Well, hope so. Everybody needs a feeling of elation from time to time. This weekend I stayed indoors. Me, Lena (my roommate) and Bence (my soon-be-crush) headed for town yesterday afternoon, after Lena cleaned the kitchen. And believe me, you would've started screaming if you saw that kitchen. IT WAS SO dirty! NO wonder, since the kitchen is shared with 4 BOYS! *uuughhh*
 Anyways, me and Lena were in the kitchen and Bence came in. (BLISS,lol) And of course, he had to make a joke...... What's it with boys and jokes?....
B: "What are you guys doing?"
Me: "Cleaning. Ain't it obvious?" *giggle*
B: "Ohhh, come on, I know that."
L: "hahahahhahahah"    (ehhh....ok....)
Me: "Lena, wanna go downtown with me? :) Haven't been there in "ages"...."
L: "Yeah. Let's do that. Besides, since it's sunny, I can ride my bike and you can sit at the back"
Me: *shit, i knew she would say that* "Ehh, but isn't the distance too long for you?"
L: "No, it's ok. Anyways, it's good exercise."
Bence was busy with something....lol, can't remember.
L: "Bence, do you wanna come with us?"
Me: *please say yes, please say yes.SAY IT*
B: "What are you guys gonna do there?"
Me: "Relax, we aren't going for shopping. *another giggle*"
L: "We were thinking of renting some movies. And I have to clean up after yesterdays party at my school."
B: "I'm not sure. Maybe, we'll see."
Me: *as expected.......shit, I'm giving up on this one*
So, Lena was done in the kitchen and we went back to our room, so that we could get ready. And as always, it is hard to find something to wear O_o. I always want to look good or casual when I heading downtown. So, I put on my fav wedges (<3), black tight jeans and a T-Shirt, with my braids loose. Lena looked stunning as always. (btw, she's an art student. get it?) While we were dressing up, someone knocked on our door. Hmmmm, wonder who that might be. Door opens, eyes getting wider, palm sweaty. It's Bence. (Me: *YES*)
B: "Are you going to town?"
Me: "Yeah. We are. Why?"
B: "Can I come?"
Me: *ooh fooe shizzle* "Yeah, sure."
B: "Ok, give me five minutes."
Me: "Aight, cool."
L: "Who was that?"
Me: 2Oh, Bence. He's coming with us."
L: *giving me the eye* "Ok. Cool"
Five minutes later, we're on the B.U.S; our faithful ride. Our first stop was the library, since that's where the movies are. We headed to the music section too and found people playing the guitar while singing. I loved it in the beginning, but it sure did get on my nerves eventually. B is the action film guy (surprise.NOT), while L is the romantic & drama type. I'm the action, drama, comedy MINUS romantic type. We rented 10 movies, hehe. We kinda got carried away!
Suddenly, we found ourselves at the clothing store. Oh, wonder how we ended there. B begged us not to enter it. Ok, he might be stunning and all that, but telling me NOT to enter a second hand store, is madness-ness. At first, he was standing outside, but I begged him to enter and he did. (!) I bought two shirts and some short jeans. L bought more than me,lol. B bought nothing.
10 minutes later, I and B were sitting on the bus. L had to head to school. Nope, I wasn't nervous. We talked all the way to our bus stop, got off, walked to the student housing and sat in front of the TV. I bumped into Sanni and Sammy, and found myself at Coop Obs!. But that's another story.
Later that night, me L B Sanni Sammy watched American Gangster.  I fell asleep, anyways, I've seen the movie before. One of my fav's. And B sat next to me :d:D:D:D:D:D, while in the middle of me and L.
And today, I was at church. Do you know what I learnt? Being humble is the key great achievements.
haha, I found this old couple on the bus. They were arguing. The woman was about to punch her man down....really. Well, it looked like it. Didn't know old ladies had it in them.LMAO
God Bless and have a big, fat, nice day.


black panther hasn't found any mail in her mailbox, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it