What's my favorite animal ? Guess. I knew it! No, it ain't cats or dogs. Please, not even ponnies!Come on, try harder than that. Ok, forget it. Just press the button!
BOOM, there it is; the black panther. Look at that beautiful creature! This creature stole my heart two years ago. I actually didn't have any favorite animals. In addition, black is my favorite colour. Sexy, in my opinion. As in the colour and the creature. (I'm not saying that I get sexually aroused by looking at a black panther.)
I bet the name sounds familiar to you. Well, it was used by Black activists in the States during the Civil Rights Movement. I guess you've seen the picture below before.
This picture was taken at the Summer Olympics in 1968. The two historical men are named John Carlos and Tommie Smith. HAHA, I recall an event at school. For some reason, I held my fist up high just to see how people would respond. My classmate, who was white, held his fist up too. O_o, I don't think he knew the history behind it..... I kinda got sad.... Anyways, we're in Norway. DUUUHHH.
black panther is a shy girl. She hasn't managed to talk to her Crush #2 at school. And she has mind up her mind by giving up on B. It's for the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it