"Whatcha gonna do? Act a fool"
hey, hey. how are you all (well, that depends IF anyone is reading my blog...)? Well, I'm fine. I moved out of my parent's house last week, and I kinda miss it.... You know the feeling of knowing that you have someone at home waiting for you (mom, especially and dad), food on the plate (lately I've been eating soup, which isn't wise, I don't want to lose my badonkadonk!), noisy siblings (LOVE), all my belongings in my room (couldn't take everything with me, not even my fav book "The Museum of Innocence" by Orhan Pamuk *sigh*), the sight of all my beloved ones, my friends :(..... ok, I need to stop, before I start crying! (ohhh, come on, kidding! xD) HAHA, and this white boy in my class (fun fact: I was the only black face in my class *sigh*)
I think he had a fetish when it came to black girls (who doesn't? lol). Lol, I will miss those akward moments when talking to him, those moments when he tried acting like a black girl (you know, "oooh, no you didn't?" embrassing........), his ass (HAHA) and his bright smile. Memories, memories..... They are to be kept. P.S. That doesn't mean that I keep thinking about his behind from time to tome, FYI.
So, yeah, back to my stressful day. I was trying to avoid some dude at school. Like you know, hide in the bushes, put on a Burka (the clothing some Muslim women wear, FYI), put on my Afro wig, you know.... I wanted to seem unattractive, BUT, NAHHHH, it didn't work. *UGGH* This dude is like 25 (TOOOOO old for me....) and TOO x100000000000000 clingy! Besides, I don't want a BF now. I kinda have problems when it comes to boys. The moment I start talking to them, they start to make a move! BANGE, as we Ugandans say, it seems like the word "friendly" isn't in their dictionary. And the thing is that I kinda lose interest in guys when they return the favour after I've been chasing them for a period. I guess I like when dudes are just eye candy. lol, yeah, i said it; EYE CANDY. Besides, not any boy, except for one, can make my African heart sing with joy. I know, it sux, but eyyy, THAT'S LIFE kiddos! I guess love is to be experienced once in a life time. Ok, I'm barely 19 (will be in Oct), but I feel like I have felt it. And no, this isn't puppy love (gosh, so grown folks love is like Doggy Love ? O_o). But guys are fascinating creatures. They never fail to amaze me. There are those who would eat dirt for your own sake, others will die willingly in the Kalahari Desert for your love and some won't manage to keep their d**ks in their pants. Same body, but different minds! But don't lose faith. The only solution left is to have boys around as EYE CANDY. =) C'est facile!
Anyways, have a nice day. ;) God Bless You.
------------------
Currently listening to: awwww
black panther

No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it