Flashbacks

Eventhough I LOVE The Boondocks to death (nope, I'm not exaggerating xD), this episode (s#03e#04) made me sad. Especially the intro song .... *puuuhh* It kinda brought back previous memories and thoughts. In my opinion, white dudes aren't into black chicks (well, here in Norway. Never heard of the country? well, it's similar to the North Pole,lol). So, I don't mind checking out or even laying eyes on a white dude. Because first of all, he is way out of my league and secondly, I think all white people are rascists.
Remember, I'm speaking out based on my own experience. The lasy years in primary school, I was bullied, looked at and talked about. All in negative ways. Junior high wasn't easier. The same old thing.... My selfesteem was LOW LOW LOW LOW. (nope, I'm not refering to Flo-Ridas song! PS. He looks like a sausage......) It got better in high school, since people were more matured and stuff, but it wasn't good in any ways. So, I still got marks and burns. It isn't easy getting rid of them. When this pops up in your mind: "No, I'm ugly. I bet he prefers his own kind", that stuff gets stuck in your mind. The sentence pops up in my mind everytime I talk to a white dude. At times I give up before trying, sometimes I decide to ignore the whole thing, but most of the times I succumb to emptiness. Well, you might be thinking that I'm conceited, but there are certain things a human being tends to bump into and suck in. In my case, I'm like a sponge ready to suck in all the negativity around me. Call me dumb, deillusioned, blind or narrow-sighted, but still I have something which is a part of me....somehow, lol.
 But then again, it's all about interests. As a wise woman (India.Arie) once said:

"Hey, I'm not my hair. I'm not this skin. I'm the soul that lives within"


------------

The Invasion Of black panther's Mind is Brought to you by us.



black panther 
God Bless and have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it