Remember this one? Naija Magnet!






I bet you do! I remember this song came out four years ago (wowwww)! Damn, I was 15! HAHA, that's when I was mourning over my breakup with puppy-love ex, Phil. Anyways, back to the song; I like the guitar, Andrés voice (OF COURSE) and that the lyrics aren't easy to comprehend in the beginning, but as you listen more to the song, you'll get to know the message behind it. Opps, can't forget Miss Kelis. (because of her, I'm contemplating on getting the BigChop = cut my hair...again)

Yeah, this song reminds me of my puppy-love ex....He was cute, tall, gangsta (LOL, don't like gangsta-looking guys anymore), had moist lips (!), nice hands (that's vital to me... you ain't got masculine hands, well...) and he was part Naija. Come to think of it, all my ex's are Naijan....O_o???*ikkk* BUT, I want (if God is willing) a white BF. YUP, I SAID IT; A WHITE BF! Well, it's mostly because I want to see how it feels like being with a white boy..... hmmmm, and some white boys are cute, especially Norwegian guys. The Vikings! lol. OOOOH, if you saw the boys in my class, you would have thought you were in heaven. But it's not easy getting such impulses from each angle. You kinda get tired..... And eventually, they end up all looking ugly, since I've had enough of looking at them. Like I said in my first entry; boys are eye candy. You could look at the candy and be like: "No, I can't, I'm on a diet." When you're looking at a boy, you would be like: "D**n, I would so hit that! Oh, that one looks much better. OH, now the other is waaaaaay much better." ---> That's me in class. Now, how do you think I can do Math with this traps around me? And no, "I would so hit that" isn't in my vocabulary. Just wanted to spice it up.

Speaking of traps, I talked to Crush #2 yesterday! :D Well, it was barely a conversation.... We were dealing with some Physics exercises and he seemed like he was having a hard time solving them.
And I said: "Oh, you didn't manage to solve it?"
(I'm not a geek. I trying to break the ice, and it ain't my specialty.)
Crush #2: "No, just put in the wrong equations."
Me: "..........oh"
One word: LAME + awkward! I couldn't think. I felt like this wet, big, green ball being hit against a wall simultaneously. *uuughhhh* My friend was sitting next to me and she told me to try talk to him.... It didn't work. So, I left the room and sat outside waiting for her to finish. 5 minutes, she comes out...with him. I was sitting on the floor and he looked at me..... Guess he was thinking "Wouldn't be in her shoes!" I looked up, tried to crack a smile, but I got nervous when he looked at me. I know, it sounds stupid being nervous just being looked at. Well, I always think I got something on my face or maybe something got stuck to my hair. That how it feels like when you're insecure about yourself! Wouldn't be in my shoes!
So, I decided to try and talk to him today, but he was no way to be found. I guess the "Wouldn't be in her shoes!" turned out to be "Wouldn't be around her!"         <  -_____-  >
News Flash: John asked me out. For coffee. I think. Fortunately, he canceled it. I sense that he wants to be more than friends, since he's always nervous around me. He can't look me in the eye for more than 3 seconds. And he is half Naija too. Naija magnet! A beg.

Anyways, bye, kiddos. I gonna go clean my room.... Well, I'll try to. Speaking of trying, I gotta stop flirting with boys unintentionally. My roommate L says that every time I talk to B, it seems like I'm flirting with him. Well, then I should stop talking to him!

Bye and God Bless.
P.S. I'm still holding one to the thought of giving Love another chance. But that's if Love wants to give me chance.


black panther feels like Skipper around the city, because she got a cute postcard from her loving friend "Bella" Siri! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it