Free as a bird, fly like a bird, but sorry, if I shit on you like a bird.






hey :) How are you guys doing?
Are you surviving through this week? Hehe, well, I am. It's already Friday tomorrow and I'm going for a lil' trip :D I'm gonna go visit my family (it kinda sounds wierd saying that I'm gonna visit my family. S**T, I don't live there anymore :( ) Anyways, my flight is departuring in four hours and I've started packing like...now. I didn't have time yesterday. And no, I didn't clean my room O_o. Told you so! Well, since it's four hours till my flight departures, I might as well chillax, but not too much. Haha, I was really worried today, thinking that I might forget that I'm travelling today. So, all day long I was like: "ok,*black panther*, you're taking a plane today. Remember that. The flight takes off 7 pm. PLEASE, remember" lol. You know, it's better to be on the safe side :D

I made a new friend, Zac. He's like a teddy bear. Kind and funny. He even complimented on my outfit today. For a guy, that's goooooooooood. Right? And yeah, spotted some eye candy today. Three of them; one in my class (not that much of a surprise, one by one they, POP up), and two on the bus. The last two were kinda interesting; Indie Rock dudes. *MMMMMM* The other one was the laid-back type. *doubleMMMMMMMM* But they can not outbeat Crush #2, who is on the verge of being X-ed! And forget B, he has a GF. It seems like every guy I have an eye for, makes me lose interest in them eventually. Falling in love isn't easy for me.... I think I should just sit around and wait for Mr. Right to pass by. Nooooo, I take that back. What if he ain't coming five years from now? :O .... I'll leave it to the One above, if He is willing.

So, bye kiddos, see you on Monday. :)

Have a blessed, fat, BADONKA-DONK, nice weekend!
Party with style (and brains!).
A little update: I'm still keeping up with my singing. But it's kinda hard to do so, since I'm leaving with complete strangers!
Btw, I heard that Lauryn Hill is a racist....against whites......Is that possible ?



black panther is proud of her possession; her African heart and beaming black skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it