![]() |
| NEXT! |
eyyyyyyy, sorry, I promised to write something here yesterday (Monday), but I was kinda busy. I came back from my trip Sunday night, was home by 11 o'clock (PM) and went to bed by midnight!
My roommate kept me up....ohh, well I did too. And of course, I came late for my first lesson *uggh* But it wasn't that much of a biggie..... I finished school at 1 pm, and my friend < I > suggested we should go to the gym LOL.
She was like:
"Ey, let's try out the Six-Pack Attack course." *SMILing from one ear to another*
Me: "WHAT? Do you wanna kill yourself? Six-Pack Attack? It sounds hard... I'm not sure" *me chickening out*
I: "Oh, come on. You don't know that before you've tried it."
Me: "Aight, ok. Besides I want a killa body for summer. So I can lay in the sun and dazzle people." *HAHA, in my wildest dreams!*
I: "Haha, yeah, ditto. So, let's try it. Ok? Can't wait!"
So, we rushed out of class, drove in her car (Killa Beast! for real) and stopped by my place because I had to pack some clothes for the gym. And she insisted to come up to my room (!). HAHA, she got surprised that the IKEA bags hadn't been packed out yet.... It's two weeks sine I've been there. I suck at packing out things.
Anywhooooo, we drove back to school since the gym is apart of it. And warmed up for the lesson; Six-Pack Attack. haha! Unbelieveable!
So, we were standing outside of the studio, as in the hall where the workout was gonna take place. And I turned to my left and saw this massive brother. DAMN, he looked like a black Zeus! Big muscles, perfect height and errthanng. And what more do I find out? HE IS THE INSTRUCTOR FOR THE WORKOUT!
Me: "Is THAT our instructor?"
I: "Yeah, I think so.... Why?"
Me: "Well, doesn't it occur to you that we might be dead after this session? Look at those muscles! I could ride a bike on them. They're enormous!"
I: "No, come on. We won't die."
*Never say never*
So, we went in the studio and got ourselves a mate and a ball. To my surprise, he was good and he didn't kill us.
Mr. Loova Loova: "I promise you, I won't work you out. Relax. I get it that most of you guys got scared when you saw me. Well, I'm a proffesional athletic. So, that's how I got this body." *true dat*
"And I'm here to help you get those sexy abs before Christmas. So, you ready?"
*OOOOhhh, yeah. Why would I be here anyways ? :D *
And believe me; I sure did use every muscle in my body! So, after the Six-Pack Attack session, < I > suggested we should take the next session as well; Ass-Attack. She didn't have to ask twice! And yup, Mr. Loova Loova was the instructor. He is G.O.O.D! After one hour of intensive workout, all together, lovely < I > drove me back to my place (I refused to take the bus, with all the sweat on me...*yuuuk*). Yup, I had a BIG smile on my face! I couldn't wait to tell L when she came back from school. She was impressed, so was Mom too. Hehe. So, I've decided to go to the gym every Monday for Mr. Loova Loova's sessions, every Thurday for AfroMoves (traditional African dancing) and Wednesdays for Zumba ; ) Mhhhmmm, with this workour plan, I'm a show stopper by next summer. haha, naaahh, kidding. I'm not the type who strolls on the beach, showing off my body. But if I get a potential BF, he ain't never gonna leave me with THIS body and personality! Ok, STOP! I working out just for me.... Me, I & Myself.
So, later that night, Me and L had fun, posted some pics she took on FB and went for a walk around half past 11. It felt good. Night time sure is my favorite time of the day. Everything seems more peaceful. And the streets were empty. The roads too. Yup, right, Me and L had fun walking on the highway; acting like race cars. Forever young,haha.
Ok, that's how my day went. And I hope days like these will keep on coming in the future. Hope you guys had a SPLENDID weekend and a nice start on this week. x D *colgate smile*
Lil update:
- my ex posted some pics of his "washboard" on MSN. Hint, Hint. Kinda wierd (NOT) when he did that right after he flashed it to me asking me to rate his abs........ haha, he never fails to amaze me, in a NEGATIVE way.
- Crush #2 is definitely my next mission.
- Jason DeRulo is mine. BACK OFF!
- School is going great. All because of His helping hand.
- Can't wait for the dancehall & reggea party next weekend *jumping up and down*
- I'm removing my braids this weekend. Ain't looking forward .... -___-
- I keep regreting each day that I left my baby back home. He ain't never gonna forgive me :(
- Oh, and I'm trying to grow my fingernails. Can't wait to put on my CHANEL vanish!
- "The Book of Eli" has a scary-ass shit intro!
- I can't find my lipbalm. *crisis*
- I've decided to start putting on makeup. And when I say makeup, I mean mascara....only.
Hope you like the picture; cause I sure don't! tihi
bye and God Bless.
black panther

No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it