slegdehammer's and me







Finally, I've found hope again.
Finally, I can live my life, for the first time, with satisfaction.
Finally, I can look into your eyes without letting my heart burst out from my chest.
Finally, I can smile without hiding my tears.
                   Finally, you're gone and I can breathe without your beautiful scent haunting me.
             Finally, you can stop intoxicating my every thought and dream. You thought my mind wouldn't manage to erase you? Well, when I'm sober, the sight of you despises me. But when I'm high on the well-known overdose, every part of me screams out for you. In short, I jones for you. 
Finally, I can come to terms with my biggest fear; you.
Finally, I can see that I've been living in denial; thinking
that I'm better off without you. A bad habit isn't easy to get rid of.
You're taking advantage of my soul, taking it down to the letter O.
But I won't lose hope. Don't you remember that I found it?
How I wish we could get even. How I wish you could get the chance to meet the Master of the LoveLorns. How I wish you could taste the venom from my dismantled heart. The taste getting much stronger from the crystlas of my eyes. How I wish you could give me these moments back to me.
Whenever, whereever, whatever.
Because of you, I'm scarred, burnt and marked. Because of you I always doubt myself. Because of you, I can't make it go away. So, please, Mr. King of Hearts, please, make it go away. I can wait till Feb,
since that's when you hit my head with sledgehammer and drunk my blood with desire.
And one last thing, f**k you, because you're my one and only love.


----------------------

Inspiration: The Boy Named Accre


black panther






No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it