My lectures are starting tomorrow. FYI, I'm gonna study petroleum engineering :)
haha, I know, sounds hard. But I think it sounds interesting (besides why would I sign up for the class ? *dduuuh*) The class lasts for three years, so that means I'm taking a bachelor degree :D AH, loving saying the word "bachelor degree"! So, the subjects are physics, math and chemistry (<--- my worst fear! But all is in His hands.) My first lesson is tomorrow at 8.15 AM O_o. I hope I'll manage to hear my alarm clock .....
Hmmm.... Well, since I've started all good, you guys may wonder how old I am... 19! (well, in Oct). Anything more ? ... Oh, yeah I rep Uganda; The Pearl of Africa.
Before I leave, here's some candy for you all. Dig this man. He is hilarious.
Bye and God Bless.
black panther
No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it