Days have passed and still I haven't caught a glimpse of the sun.
Days have passed and still I haven't felt the rain against my skin.
Days have passed and I can't seem to know whether I like Cornflakes or Cheerios.
Days have passed and I still can't figure out if it's time for me to realize the reality.
Days have passed and I still can't stand the sight of my messy room.
Days have passed and everything seems vivid; still! Or hazy? Hmm....
Days have passed and I feel like I haven't grown an inch. Cause: Mama's food is dearly missed.
Days have passed and I still can't think wisely when it comes to grocery shopping.
Days have passed and I miss my baby; Nikon D3000. I guess he's sitting and wondering if I still love him.
Days have passed and I come to realize that it's to quite around me.
Days have passed and the smell of diapers is missed.
Days have passed and I need some therapy from my psychologist Orhan Pamuk.
Days have passed and I can proudly call myself a Boondocks fanatic.
Days have passed and he's still dumb as ever.
Days have passed and I think I've made friends who are gonna last for eternity.
Days have passed and I still feel beautiful mac'ing my lipstick.
Days have passed and I still miss strolling down the streets in my high heels.
Days have passed and I still redeem the fact of me losing my religion.
Days have passed and I've finally made my decision; I'm giving love another chance.
Years have passed and I'm still the same girl, same smile and same mind, but I'm cruising down a different line.
----------------------
Created: at school with a backache, listening to K-Os and thinking about foufou.
HEEEEEEEYYYY! How are you guys? I'm fine. Right now, I'm still at school because, since I'm such a disciplined student (OOH,thank you, you didn't have to call me that :D:D:Dlol), I looking over my notes and doing my some Math and Chemistry exercises. The classes are good. But it's kinda hard to keep my eyes open when the teacher keeps talking and talking talking..... Anyways, I always go through the books before lessons. So, that means, SLEEP! But NAAAHHHH, it ain't possible since everybody can see you, including the teacher. And anyways, it's rude, since the teacher has actually made time for us students.... But what about my sleep ? ... :( ok, sorry, I'm gonna stop whining about a minor problem. But still, the issue is sleep. hehe.
Ok, you might be wondering about the title of my blog entry. Lol, I made a new friend today. His name is John. He said he's from Germany. I was like Okkk... either this guy is trying to be funny, OR he is colour blind. So,
I said: "NOO, you're black."
"Yeah, I know that".
Me (thinking): Ohh, ok, good. He ain't colour blind.
"I'm half Naija and Congolese."
"Oh, cool, so you speak Lingala?"
"Naah, I understand a little."
"Ok, but are you Igbo or Yoruba?"
"I don't know...."
"What?...."
"My mom moved to Congo when she was very young and that's where she met my father. So..."
"Ohh, ok. Well, I'm from Uganda."
"aaaaahhh...Oh, what's your name again?"
"****" (Sorry, guys, I kinda want to be anonymous.....)
"Ok, cool."
So, class was finishing and he asked for my phone number. *PANIC PANIC*
"Why do you want my phone number?"
"No, so I can call you and plan on meeting and stuff."
"Well, we can plan now." I don't like giving boys my number out like that.
"No,no. Come on, right it down."
At that moment, I wished some dumb girl could distract him with her "front lights".
"ok,,,,," Done. Thought: F**K.
"Ok, see you then. Bye."
"Byeeeeee"
Anyways, I have a new friend. And it's a boy! Finally, I'll no longer have to sit alone. NOT. If it wasn't for the decision I made yesterday, I would have tossed him away. I decided not to be too critical when it comes to boys, not to judge them based on previous experiences when encountering them, stop calling them a**holes, dumbf**ks, I-don't-need-my-mind-when-I-have-my-d**k, untrustable creatures and unworthy s**kers. Yeah, and I really gotta stop thinking of ways to scourge them and kill them. (Gosh, relax. I'm not that crazy.....!)
I can't keep sitting around holding on to the past. I have to think about the present and future. Give people second chances and learn to open up, even though I might turn out to get hurt. As a wise friend of mine (Sanni) said:
" It's takes time before you can find the real and original dollar."Besides, I'm barely 19 years old.
Bye and God Bless.
PS. Masta Ace was in town and I didn't see him perform. Why? The tickets were expensive. Life ain't easy being a student! <O_o>
Press here for some candy/mouth s*x.
black panther

No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it