!
Nope, I'm not dead.
How was your weekend? Partied hard so hard that your head feels unattached to your body? lol.
Anyways, I was stressing this whole week. On Friday, I came back home from school. And found out that it was about time to remove my braids. They looked like rastas......messy.....dirty........++++++. So, I called this woman from Togo, and she was like:
"No, sorry, I have customers tomorrow and Sunday."
"Ohh, ok, then. Have a nice evening" *heart breaken into PIECES*
Don't lose faith, mate! I found another one, I think she was Naija.
"Yeah, sure. Come tomorrow 8 am."
8 AM?!?!?!?!?!? I hadn't started with removing the braids, I was starving and my baby was haunting my thoughts!
But I was saved! The chick from Togo aka SuperModellLookalike, called me back : )
"Hello, the woman I was supposed to help tomorrow is busy. So, you can some tomorrow around 9 am"
"Ok, thank you."
YES! I heard that she is goooooooooood, so yh :) The time was about 7 pm, and I started with the process and was done................WAIT FOR IT................3 AM!!!!!!!! Slept 3.30 am and woke up 9.30 am. What did you say? Yup, I was supposed to be at her place by nine am! She woke me up.....with a phone call. It was embrassing.
Anywhooo, so the braids turned out to be stunning. I like them. Can't stop looking at them lol. Neither can the people on the streets. S.W.A.G = Something We Africans Got.
So, I was supposed to go out with my friends Saturday night, but since I was busy with my hair, I couldn't. Hair first, please.
So, I met them the next day, as in yesterday. Well, one of them. You know her, < I > . The other one couldn't come because her purse, iPhone and ATM card was stolen while she was out partying Saturday night O_o. sux big time......
So, me and < I > went for pizza :D, strolled down the streets and I showed her the gay bar; HOT.
< I >: "Maybe I should have my bachelorette's night here."
Me: "YEEESSS, please." *jumping up and down like a frog*
HAHA. An open mind people, that's the key.
So, I came back home 8 pm, found L B D S and s Swedish couple back home. L is broke, so she had to be cautious with her money. B D & S called me a racist, because we played a game where I was to pick which actor I would prefer.
S: "Will Smith or Johnny Depp?"
Me: "Will Smith, easy."
D: "Brad Pitt or Will Smith?"
Me:"Will Smith...."
And the list went on, with different black actors.....and they called me a racist. Well, I'm not one, but the facts turn out that why when one thinks the other race doesn't prefer your race. DUUHH. But Imma try.... Or whatever, you know what, I'm not gonna fuss about the boy thing. Eventually, the time will come. So, meanwhile, I should enjoy beint single. *Riding SOLO big time*
In between that, I talked to N . He's leaving.....for good....I think, well, I'm certain about it. He's gonna be with his GF........................................
No comments.
So, we are planning to meet tonight. I told him text me, but I bet he will forget.
No comments.
I told you all; I can't seem to pass the ball......to someone else.
Well, I hope he does come.....The ball is in his hands. F*CK.
Bye and God Bless.
black panther wishes sometimes she didn't exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it