They say I'm hopeless, as a penny with a hole in it.

WHOOOOOP, whooop, how are y'all? Surviving throughout this week? You guys have enough money for keep it through this week?
Well, I don't! I'm broke. My bank account contains of 100 NOK.....that's 16 USD and 12 EUR. You might be wondering how I've managed to spend all my money. F.O.O.D! I didn't realize that food is expensive. That's not surprising, since I lived under the same roof as my family most of my life... But now, I'm all alone, writing down budgets and errthang. Yesterday, I bought ice cream as a reward for my persistence in going to the gym. And a purse.... It persuaded me to buy it. It said: "Come on, girl, you know will look like the BOMB if you hold me in your hands. BUY IT!" I had to do so before it pulled out it's voodoo equipments! HAHA.

Anyways, so, I'm back from school now. I took the bus with my friend < I nr. 2 >. It was barely possible to get a seat, but we did :D. And yeah, I saw Crush #2 today.....hmmmphhh. He kept looking at me through the window, but I didn't turn towards him. I think he wanted me to, well, in his dreams! No, just kidding. I was too tired to give him any attention, besides he is out of my league. I think....... We'll see eventually. I want to get to know him, as a friend. Kinda childish having a crush on someone you barely have spoken to.......
OMGosh, I arrived at school like 10 am. So, I went up the stairs looking for a study room. I went up and down the corridor. And suddenly, this black dude/MAN pokes his head out the door.
Man-With-Shinny-Head-Look-A-Lamp: "Hello, how are you?"
Me: *NOOOO! Why me?* "I'm fine....."
M.W.S.H.L.A.L: "What course are you taking?"
"Petroleumtechnology"
"Ohhh, ok. So, for how long have you been in Norway?"
"9 years..."
"May I ask how old you are?"
"Turning 19....." *get the picture, LAMP, I'm not in the mood of talking*
"Oh, you're too young. But can I call you?...."
"HAHAHAHHA, no."
"Oh, you don't want to have friends..."
"HAHAHAHA, I have friends. I just don't want YOU as a friend."
"Oh, ok, then. Nice to meet you."
"You too.." NOT
Disgusting.... The way he eyed me and everything. *EWWWWW* I even had to pull me hand back after handshaking him. GOSH.
Oh, this happened too when I just moved in. I was in the kitchen minding my own business and in comes this dude....yup, he was black and naija.
"Hello there."
*ehhhh, ok. I guess he is just being polite*
"Hello."
"I came to see you"
*WHAT?!*
"What? Me?.....Ok....." *Remember what mom said: Act uninterested...
"So, I see you every morning. Do you work?"
"No, school"
"So, what course are you taking?"
"Petroleum...."
"Ohh,, I'm Offshore"
*DARN! something in common*
Fortunately, his phone rung and he left the kitchen.
"I'll be right back"
*Well, that means I gotta go too!* So, I locked myself in the room the rest of the day. Weeks passed and I saw him again. He acted like nothing happened. HAHA, I guess he came back and looked for me. I'm pretty good at playing hide and seek. : )
It's kinda annoying that they talk to me. They pop up at the wrong times.... hehe.... Like they HAVE to talk to me JUST because I'm black. Well, the fact is two African people would start talking together and they kinda feel that they are brother and sister BECAUSE they are Africans. That's cool, but please, to be hit on the very moment they open up they mouth, trust me, it ain't cool. Eventually, you end up trying to avoid them. Like changing sidewalks, standing far from them in a queue, avoiding eye contact etc. That's what I do. It's tiresome......
(Talking about African men, I saw the largest nice lips yesterday! HAHA, as if they were telling me to kiss them. lol. sorry x ) )
L just left. I'm all alone listening to Muse. Btw, N  didn't come to see me. He made up an excuse, but whatever. He has used up his three chances, and that means he will never see me again. I usually give people three chances. If they don't use them, well, then too bad. As simple as that. Oh, come on, that doesn't make me a bad person. It's all about whether the person wants to take advantage of the oppurtunity or not.
Back to my bank account, I've had Cornflakes for dinner.... O_o. It's aight, since I haven't eaten that stuff since forever. You really gotta see the good sides of everything! hehe.
Talking about good sides, the weather sure wasn't taking sides with me today! St. Avanger sure did look a like city under water    - ___ -


Don't you dare press here!


God Bless.


black panther

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it