![]() |
| ummm.... |
Currently, I'm at the library dowmtown. I studying for my next exam in Physics, which is on Monday. Well, see how it goes, but in putting all my faith in God.
My Chemistry exam went smoothly, surprisingly, but that doesn't mean it was easy! The enviromental part of the exam was a BIG surprise. My back starting hurting.......I guess I was stressed and stuff.
Anyhoo, back to what I want to talk about. Is it fun being single? Personallny, I've been single for almost 3 years. Three years is a loooooooooooooong time and alo can happen during that time. Some might find another significant other, while others might just want to wait until Prince Charming comes riding on the white horse. (PS. About the guy Prince, if the last entry, I sent the text to the wrong number. lolz) And the leftovers are those who might have given up on looking for love.
What category do you consider yourself in?
Let's list the pron's and con's of being single.
CON'S:
- Coming home to an empty house or apartment
- Making dinner for one and eating it alone
- Waking up without having those gazing beautiful eyes watching you
- No one to cuddle with
- Not having someone who love your flaws ad tells you that you're beautiful just by giving you that mindblowing kiss
- Not having someone special to share life with
- Missing the oppurtunity to give someone your heart and trusting so they don't crash it with a slegdehammer
- Missing the sensational feeling with a hint to vertigo just by the thought of them or by touching them
- Not having that someone you can go for "trips to heaven and back again in the midst of sweat and the ass squeezing grips"
- No one to yell and say sorry to
- Not having the chance to show him off to your friends
- Not having th chance to make out right infront of your ex (HAHA, I would soooo do that in a heartbeat)
- Not having someone to dream with about the future
- Missing out on having a longterm friend and soulmate
PRO'S:
- Coming home at 5 AM in the morning without having someone waiting for you
- Less money when your one = more money for trips, clothes, spas etc.
- Doing whatever you want, wherever and whenever
- Having the time to love yourself and cherish yourself
- More time for your bestfriends
- Catch up with the time you've lost if you've just gotten out of a longterm relationship
- More hobbies = new people in your social network
- More time for school :D
- Flirt with whoever you want without feeling guilty or any consequences
- The chance to kick and turn around in bed without knocking into someone
- The blanket is all yours
- Go spontaneous trips or events without having to ask for persmisson
- Alot of independence. For me, that's attractive.
- No ties.
- Given the great deal of not having your heart broken
- Learning from your friends mistakes who are relationships etc.
- Tease, but not please the boys. Well, that goes under flirting.
- Given a chance to find a genuine "dollar" ( = boy....)
So, is it fun being single? Really, I would rather be single than be in a relationship. But just that some people prefer being single, doesn't mean that they don't engage in relations with the other sex. I mean, look at the list. You get to do what you want, whenever you want and you don't have someone claiming you. Having claim me and lable me as "my chick aka custom made for me" is the last thing I would like to experience. I don't like people claiming me, because it make you lose your freedom and self-control. But on the other side, some people prefer someone looking out for them from time to time.
But think of it, when you're single, you don't need to keep the love spiced up everytim by presenting gifts and planning suprises at all that. You don't need to fuss, but again you miss out on the feeling of elation by doing all this.
It's a matter of a person's opinion. Some like having a companion by their side, while others prefer being alone because they like being alone. AND they are those who are in the middle; example ME. These type of people are taken by the mood they're in. (true dat). Some days they daydream about the perfect BF and other days they love the single life.
"You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose."
Jo Courdert
"He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened."
Lao Tzu
my favorite
"I think, therefore I'm single."
Liz Winston
As you can see, I'm on the Singles side.
Which side are you on and why? Please share.
black panther isn't putting a ring on it.....yet.....if......ever.......or......whatever.

3 comments:
Haha, do you really love being single? It has its good points admitted, but two can be excellent company too ;-)
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog..
well, like i said, sometimes i love it, sometimes i dont! lol, typical for me since i'm a Libra & desicive!
Honestly i love the independence of being single...such fun...until i am bored at home with no plot and all my friends are with there men//or when my relatives start trying to get me into a relationship..then i think i will consider not wanting to be single
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it