BADABING,BADABONG. I'm back.
I know, I've been quite as a PEEP, but school is killing me. Oh, wait, I mean I'm busy with school (I read that putting negative thoughts into your head isn't good for your attitude, that's why I say school isn't killing me...sorta of)
Well, what has been going on in my life lately? Umm, practically nothing! LOL. The only thing I'm focused on is school. And yes, my Chemistry exam is next Saturday. OF ALL WEEKDAYS, THEY PICK A SATURDAY! A BEG NA (for the Naijas)/BANANGE (for the UG's)!
The past weeks I've stumbled upon creepy people. One time, me & L were downtown. L had to come see me, since I was broke as H, and I couldn't afford a bus ticket -____-. BUT, being broke actually helped me reflect over my economy, but then again, IT DIDN'T WORK. Money and me go hand in hand. :) (Nope, I'm not a golddigger. Consider me doing a favour for the shopping malls, lol)
Anyhoo, so L came and picked me up. So we got to the bus stop. While we were standing there, this Arab man kept starring at us. And the funny part was that he kept saying something in Arabic. I guess he said some nasty words to us. Me, in particular. Why? Well, five days before, he sat next to me when I was on my way from town. And silly me, I sat at the very back of the bus. So, I was sitting there minding my bizz, then Mister-With-The-Gold-Chain-AKA-Maffia-Wannabe said:
"Eyyyy, Africa. What's the time?"
HAHAHAHHHA!!!! I know, he is dumb. Do I look like a continent? Please!
*Why do they all come running to me?! Uggggh*
I didn't turn my head towards him, because you never know what issues his dealing with. Besides, I was busy thinking about my *master plan*.
3 minutes later
"Eyyyyy, I'm talking to you. Africa" *while snapping his fingers*
*OH, NO, HE DIDN'T SNAP HIS FINGERS AT ME?!*
I started panicking, because he seem agitated, plus he was holding a beer in his hand. Bad combo.
Suddenly he pulls up something made of metal. I THOUGHT IT WAS A KNIFE! My heart started racing faster than Usain Bolts feet. I get a glimpse from the corner of me eye..........he was holding a key holder. Whats is wrong with me? I'm paranoid. Anyways, I guess that makes me special. I got off the bus and I was relived. But he gave me that angry look through the window. People are wierd............Including me and you.
Speaking of paranoid, I was a secret to tell. Everytime I'm out walking, in the night, and a car passes by, I always get nervous. Why? I always think someone in the car might roll down the window, pull out a gun and shot me.........Weird? Haha, told you I was special.
I blame it on " The Wire ". I told John today. We were walking together from school and he started laughing. Then he went:
" Oh wait, I've felt that way before "
*Shit, does that mean I'm not special after all?* No, I didn't think so, just wanted to write it down.
CRUSH #2 CAN KEEP ON WALKING BY. I'm done. I mean it. For real.
But I have another one, lol. Wow, I seem like a typical 14 year-old girl having new crushes every second week.
His name is Prince. 20 years old. Tall. Dark chocolate skinned. But most of all, he has the most beautiful smile I've even seen. The smile is essential to me. I love smiles. And he is a soccer player.
I guess he is my next mission. Variety is good for the ego. I believe so. Or ?
lil' update:
- my skin is much better! My discolorations are fading away. If you have issues with acne etc., check out this. It works.
- lately, I've been hooked on the thought of playing the guitar. But I lack one........hmph, didn't consider that.
- made new friends today. weeeeee
- i miss my family :( . Christmas should hurry up!
- i've found a better way of mac'ing my MAC:DeepLove. I don't like using foundation etc. I feel like I'm losing myself. It's personal......
- B is leaving soon! Btw, he called me beautiful.....twice. Hmmm?
- i've been spending time on the phone with Hally & Rossette; my best-of-friends. Miss them.
- i think i'm turning into a rock chick. while laying in bed, i listen to the lastest K.O.L album on my walkman (yes, i'm using a walkman. old school is the new thing. lol)
- i still hate traveling, because i always stress. ce n'est pas bien.
- I'VE BEEN HAVING MULTIPLE DREAMS ABOUT MY EX'ES!!!!! THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW! I felt like throwing myself out the window.
- L is obsessed about some dude. Kinda annoying since all she talks about is him, stalking him on FB etc. Poor girl. Then she says: "But i know i'm over him". THINK AGAIN, 1 second later, she starts again from point A.
- i would like a polaroid camera for Christmas, so I can " shake it like a polariod picture " (source: OutKast)
- I HAVE 5 FOLLOWERS NOW!!!! *WHOOP WHOOP* Thank you, guys. :) And welcome to the family.
Ok.
Bye, kiddos.
G2Sleep now.
God Bless you all in wonderful ways.
![]() |
| lol |
black panther loves her glasses.


No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it