I've been to the sky.

Hello, how has your weekend been? Have you been chilling at home, taking a break from everything, or did you go for a Halloween party? I hope the weekend was good for you. You deserve a good one. Everyone deos.
My week was the same as always. Days passing by while sitting in my lectures. And it's getting closer to my Chemistry exam. But I'll manage it. Faith hasn't been drained from me....yet. Speaking of faith, I haven't been to church the past three weeks. I kinda feel guilty and bad. In addition to that, sad too. Attending the Sunday mass was normal to me. It was something me and my family did together each Sunday. And it is true that a family that prays together, stays together. I'm talking from experience.
I felt content, happy, far away from my worries and sorrows after attending the Sunday morning mass. No wonder I've been feeling down and drained of joy these past weeks.
And in the midst of that, John & Abdul stood me up. On Friday, after school while we were relaxing before we went back to study more, I suggested that we could all go out tonight or the night after.
John: "I can go with you."
I: "Yeah, but we can bring A & Z too. It will be much more fun if we are all together."
John: "Yeah, but if they can't, then the both of us can go."
I: "We'll see...."
I didn't want to go out with him only, because he's been acting strange lately after his breakup with his GF. Lately, he's been talking about how is would have been if the both of us were married (BACK OFF, BOY), that since he is single now, he going on the hunt for me now. WHT?! Asking me if I think he is sexy and all that, saying that how I can't wait to touch his six-pack...... The boy is disillusional. I have to stay away from him...... His is nothing more than a friend. I have to spell it out for him. HAHA, even hit it into his head!

Anyhoo, that's doesn't mean my Saturday sucked! I went to school in the morning...oh wait, I mean afternoon. I studied some Chemistry and then I went to the gym. Later on, I went for Zumba classes, which was fun and I sweated like a P.I.G. *nam,grr* I wasn't at home before the clock hit six o'clock.

"ohhh... these boys stood me up. And I was looking forward to it. What am I gonna do this evening?
I hate sitting up in my room..."
That's when I got the idea of knocking on B's door.
*knock, knock*
"Well, hello. How are you?"
"I'm fine... hehe, I was wondering if you were going for the Halloween party tonight"
"Yeah, I am. Why?"
"Can I go with you? My friends stood me uo today and I kinda wanna bet out of my room tonight"
"Sure, we can go together"
S.W.E.E.T.
So, we got ready and headed for the party which was held next to my school. IT WAS FREAKING COLD outside and my "smart" ass wore a leather jacket, a zip hood, a tank-top and black jeans. All to look good, no matter the weather!
So, yeah....the party. One word: LAME. The music was low ( ?! ), the people didn't seem friendly, people were drunk....foolishly drunk, not fashionably drunk. There is a difference. Please.
Me: "Gosh, I wouldn't call this a party."
B: "Yeah, Mos Def. *he didn't say that,lol*"
Me: "Wanna bail?"
B: "Yeah, I'm down. Maybe we should hit the clubs down town?"
Me: "Yeah, let's do that."
So, we literally ran from the so-called party and rode the bus to town.
Me: "NO, I don't have my ID."
B:" Come on, are you telling me that you were planning to get some fun tonight without your an ID?"
Me: "But I'm a fresher ......"
So, we agreed to head back home, since the clubs weren't open hit. And in the meantime, we were in his room. Nothing happened! Eventhough I knew in the back of my mind that he is offically SINGLE! (Press "Like" button)

So, by 11 PM we are at the club. SKY CLUB! It was FUN! B was such a party person, some girls hit on him, dancing around him and touching him, haha, he deserved it. And the DJ.....can't say no more. He was good-looking...or, wait, interesting is the right word. He caught my eye and so did I. But again, he didn't seem like the type tp be single, so I didn't make a move....I'm such a chicken. And I love it.
The dancing place was packed with people. All kind of people were there. The love-birds, the guy-tryna-get-some-a**-4-the-night, the-chick-allover-each-guy, the dunkards, the friends having fun and of course the-creepy-guys-standing-one-the-side-scanning-for-an-innocent-victim. OH, and the-boy's-group-that-scan-out-of-some-chick-surround-her-and-squeeze-their-you-know-against-her-while-grinding. All these things happened around me and I just kept on laughing while dancing with B. B was protective. He kinda noticed that I didn't want guys hiting on me, so he screened them all the time. :D
So, we were at the dance floor till 1.30 AM. I know...lame. We left after that and on our way to the bus stop, I met my uncle. HAHA! He didn't recognize me at first. It was funny.....and surprising.
So, we reached home and B suggested that we should do this another time. Mos Def!

So..... that's how my weekend was. Currently, I'm preparing myself for a weekend trip. My flight departures in eight hours and I can't seem to get some sleep.
Crush #2 glanced at me this week. On the bus to school, he glanced at me and I could see it from the reflection on the window. The second time I was sitting on my room.... It was kind hard to spot me, but he did.... He looked away when I looked at him. What should that mean?
John is trying to get back with his ex. Abdul is a Nicki Minaj-fanatic. (Press "Dislike" button). Z hasn't been to school this whole week. :( And A has plans of me hooking uo with John. In his dreams,,,,,please.


So, bye kiddos.
Have a splendid weekend.
And for those at school, don't let those exams beat you up! I wish I could say that to myself .....

God Bless.
Some candy below. One of my fav underground artists, The Cunnin' Lynguistics.
Any song suggestions to me are more than welcomed!





"What do we do if there comes a day when I lose my way? What will you do?
Oh I would stand by you (Word?)
Pray for you (Oh yeah?)
If it would help I'd even die for you"


black panther

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it