60 seconds with Black Panther

Well, let's hope this will be 60 seconds. Sometimes my mouth "rumbles" along.
So, Ugandan Girl ( www.ugandangirl2.blogspot.com ) put some kinda challenge to me. I have to answer the following questions. I guess it's something crawling through Blogger family.
So, she tagged me and here are my answers. Thnx, UG Girl. :)


1. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Ahhhh, easy gwe. My grandmother studied Law and so did my auntie, so I was truly inspired by them. Since I was ten years, I was determined to study Law. I was very good at arguing, reconciling people and standing for my ground. I was a tough girl, lol. So, by the age of 10, I moved to Norway with my mother. She's an architect. Again, I was inspired by her, so being an architect was one of my goals. It wasn't until last summer that the idea of being a lawyer was "drained" from my mind. Everytime I met my aunt, her face was in these massive enourmous books! "Ahh, that won't be me". Besides, I like Math (which I detested 15 yrs of my life), so being an engineer was mos def my goal. 


2. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
"Smile and give them the middle."


3. What’s the best piece of advice you ever gave?
"Don't care about what others think. It's all about you, not them."


4. What do you most enjoy about your job?
Umm, I don't have a job. But if you consider studying as a job (lol, which I do), then I would say solving equations. I know, kinda nerdy. Whatever!


5. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
I would bring Mom because her cooking is the s*it. For entertainment, I would like to have Chaka Khan. For eye candy, I would no doubt invite Tyson Beckford! For laughter, Dave Chappelle would invited. And for wisdom and words, I would invite my late auntie, R. 


6. What has been your most embarrassing moment? 
Ummm, that's hard. Most of my days are full nourished with embarrassing moments and I love them, because I laugh them off. Ohh! YEs, I was sitting in a study room with my friend < I > and I was busy eating lunch. Then I was about to stand up, and my lunch poured on me. It looked like I had peed on myself. And it was pourage! I smelled cinnamon, sugar and pourage. *Ewww* Anyways, I've more embarrassing moments, but can't remember. 


7. Who is the most important person in yout life?
My mother.


8. What is your worst regret in life?
Not learning an instrument when I was 10. Mom pushed me into it, but nahh....silly me. 


9. Who is your role model?
Ehh, banange. Again? Ok.


Spiritual - Mom
Social - ummm... me? haha. no, can't figure that out.
financial - haha, the money handles it's self. 
emotional - my little brother. He is also good at keeping his emotions intact. 


10. If you could be one person for a day, who would that be?
My youngest sister of 3 yrs. Then I would scream, kick, boss around and break things without facing the consequences. And I would run around in my diapers felling FREEEEEEEEE. 




Whooop, there it is! Now that I'm down, I'm tagging Leggy, Ginger, Wonderwallstories, InnyVinny and Kwesi Abbensetts. You know what to do! Work dem fingers. 




black panther. And Jah Bless. 

4 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

you page doesnt like me...it always gives me trouble to load...

i was saying i would like to be a fly on the wall in your life ..hope thats ok with you..

black panther said...

of course.
i can build you a "fly-nest", if that exists. if not, i'm gonna invent it.
:)

i would like to be the windows in your home, so that i could see what you see and bring you the sight of sunrise!

Ginger said...

Your Mom's an architect? That's really cool. I just realised I don't know ANY female architect..howz that?????
You live in Norway? Thought you were in the States. Do tell us more about Norway. like all the Salmon you get to eat..lol.
Your answer to the last question made me smileeeeee. To be young again..sigh!

black panther said...

GiGi, yeah i live in Norway, hehe. YEAH, salmons and skiing is how we get down here, lol.

yeah, miss them diapers.

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it