Ok, I ususally never mind about fashion outlets, fashions shows, fashion collections etc. I think it's a fuss, or wait....not a fuss, it's just that my mind gets overwhelmed with all the different designers, labels etc. I don't know everything little thing in the Fashion book. But I must admit, the Spring/Summer collection of Burberry Prorsum is the B.O.M.B!!!! I wanted to give it a shot and experience how fashionitas etc feel something new is launched. I loved the colours; they were all complementary. I loved the shoes, bags, jackets, pretty much EVERYTHING. Eventhought I don't think the clothes might fit me..... : /
And the music WOW. So here is the link to the show. I actually watched the whole thing LOL. But one thing in mind, only two black models were used, Jordan Dunn and Joan Smalls...... *smh*
http://uk.burberry.com/store/shows/?WT.ac=LP_WWWA_B9B2_SEP_R2R_SHOW_DAY#/ss12-womenswear/show
Hope you like it!
black panther
PS. No, I'm not turning my blog into a fashion blog. Seriously, can't keep up with it anyways. BUT Balmain and Burberry; I loooooooooove.
1 comment:
I am a lover of fashion! Actually follow the trends but definitely not a slave!
The Burberry Prorsum line was TO DIE! I love the new creative director! Balmain was okay but Salvatore Ferragamo, check out his show.
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it