As I dip my index finger into the thick honey, everything falls in place.
As my index finger intrudes the honey's private space, the light bulb sparks.
At the very moment my index finger felt it's way through the thick and sweet honey, my worries were
My journey was coming to an end and my struggles were fought.
The struggles I was always obsessed with, the struggles
that kept standing in front of me with their massive hands standing out liker thick branches,
waiting for me to make the final decision.
As the honey noticed that my index finger was too intrusive, someone painted a smile on my face.
The smile that rarely comes to visit me and shower me with the gift of laughter.
Eventually, the thick honey welcomes my index finger into it's home. And as a response to
it's hospitality, I take a taste of it.
As the explosion takes place in my mouth sealed with full and well shaped lips,
things become intertwined.
I have difficulties with knowing whether the smile on my face was there
because of happiness or being helpless.
I had difficulties with knowing whether the gestures I was performing
were an effort of understanding or a search for answers.
And the explosion; was it there because of me or you?
Fortunately, when the smoke from the explosion settled, I
figured out the answer to all the problems in the world.
When you came towards me with gentle steps playing the music I love to hear,
the thick honey turned green.
Because of my act of betrayal.
My index finger chose of intrude your lips, the curves of your lips and your thick
eyelashes; superior to the honey.
After all, you are the elusive one and the painter of my smile.
06.06.10
black panther
3 comments:
I don't much about poetry but I do love reading it.
Oh, very zesty and emotional. I like this :)
babes either this honey is something...or it is something ....:-)
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it