" OMGosh, she made a fashion post!! "




or 


?

Help! I've been invited to two parties today. Nigerian Independence Party, HAPPY B-DAY TO MY FELLOW AFRICANS!!!! 
anyhooo, we'll see what i pick. btw, i found all these items at a second hand shop. we norwegians call it Fretex. 
have a nice weekend and night :D 
black panther


9 comments:

Simply Shanah said...

I love the first outfit as is. Personally I'd try on the white vest for the second outfit with the skirt for the first outfit. I go with first though.

ShayShay... said...

Ahhh thanks for the comments on my blog! they truly make me blush! Oooh, if you haven't put any chemicals in it recently, you could just keep growing it natural and trimming off the relaxed ends? instead of doing the big chop completely?

xoxo

JEAN-PIERRE said...

liking this blog chica

Anonymous said...

i love the outfits oh..they are cute.

CC said...

nice. that first necklace reminds me of a dreamcatcher

Chioma said...

I would go for outfit number one :)

dami said...

love the colours in the first outfit!

Anonymous said...

Both outfits are great. Love the jewelry!

Adiya
Muse Origins

H A L L Y said...

Love the post, both the outfits look great :)

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it