17.2.16 / Bro´s before H*es?
So last night after Bible study, I came home and was hoping got a message from that special someone. He did leave a message and he mentioned he can´t talk alot since he has his friend over. His friend is visiting him over from a different city. Thus he cant be on the phone too much because "its rude to be on the phone. You know how Africans are. I thought you knew this."
When does the rule Bro´s before H*es apply? To which extent? I asked a male friend about this. His argument was that family is over everything. There wasn't a simple doubt he wouldn't put his bro before any other female. Why?
1. Because he was been through alot more with him than her.
But that gets me thinking; does that still apply when you've been through an equal amount of sh*t with your significant other as your super bro?
2. Women come and go. Well, so do friends. Men. Pets. Cars. Everything in life.
3. I mentioned earlier; his opinion was at family is over everything. And once he is to marry his significant other, she is considered family. BUT, friends are family. You aren't necessary married to them to make them family.
We both concluded with that it all depends on whom you´ve been through alot with. Thus, the rule doesn't apply all the time. Further on, family isn't always everything.
What are your thoughts on this?
black panther
No comments:
Post a Comment
tell it, show it & share it