1st time.....(NOT)






..... to take a chance
.... to say yes, when my heart is telling me no
...... to care less about what the others might say
..... to get a chance at happiness
..... to extend my limits
.... to be approaced by the other side
.... to think I'm "all that"
.... to actually stand infront of the mirror and recognize it
.... to actually say "I'm worth it"
..... to believe that everything is possible
.... to believe that not everything is too good to be true
..... to admire the beauty of their skin
.... to try new dishes
.... to be asked out on REAL date
.... to stop comparing myself with him just because he is a model
..... to do the unthinkable
.... to go out with a white guy

Wish me luck
cuz I'm scared as sh*t. 
------
MAJOR FAIL!
The dude stood me up!
I talked to him this week on Thursday.
He said he would be free on Monday, as in today (it's 1 PM now).
So I suggested what time to meet.
He said "yeah, but we still have till monday to decide"
I "ok, cool"
So, Friday came and he was saying how he would REALLY like to meet me on Monday.
Saturday; I called him, three times with a hidden number, lol, and he didn't answer.
Today it's Monday and *UGGHH*
F*ck this!
I knew he was kidding.
I mean, if you would see his facebook pictures...you would faint, lol. He is a model after all.
*ughh*
F*ck this! Everything.
The whole time I had a bad feeling about this all. I knew they was something.
And I'm not saying this just to cover my ass. I'm for real. I had a bad feeling all along that he was just playing around. I guess he has a fetish for black girls.
Gosh! Unbelieveable! People are really something.
F*ck this.
How can someone say yes to something and then they f*cking don't show up or even contact the person?
It's disrespectful! It's shows that he has no dignity at all.
F*ck this.
Ok, didn't he think that his looks were superior to mine?
Did he feel imbrassed about the fact of meeting me?
Am I THAT ugly?
F*ck this!
I can't comprehend all this.

F*CK THISsh*t!

black panther

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sorry babe. That IS kinda disrespectful of him. At the very least, unmindful. You should either give him a good whipping or act like you don't care.

I love the first poem. Good luck :D

H A L L Y said...

Babe, there is someone better out there for you <3
You learn as long as you live!
Love u <3

Ginger said...

Wow BP, that was downright rude of Mr Man. But its a reflection of the guy never of you, you hear. Hugs

black panther said...

thnx everyone.
it was his lose.

Bee said...

Hey, I followed the link to your blog from Mbabazi's blog. I'm sorry if it's wrong to laugh but the energy in this post was funny I could just imagine you typing. I think you liked him too much you failed to see signs of his non commital side! The fact that he said we have till monday to decide would have raised a red flag for me. I hope you meet him though. Model? he must be used to doing that.

black panther said...

@Bee
tell me. i saw a red flag too when he said that.
no, i didnt meet me, but i would like to.
i guess since he is a model, he might think "he is all tht".

Simply Shanah said...

Him being a model shouldn't be an excuse. Never sell yourself short even if he is the president!
I hate guys who think their time and jobs are more important than yours. Why set up/ agree to a date in the first place? He isn't worth it.

Post a Comment

tell it, show it & share it